Give your puppy a great start in life to help them grow and develop into a healthy and happy canine companion. Our Puppy Preschool classes are a great way for puppies to learn about socialising with other dogs and people. It's also a chance for owners to identify normal behaviours and the physical needs of their dog.
The topics we cover are:
- Socialisation with other dogs
- Discussion and advice on basic obedience training and demands
- Basic health care information
- Prevention and management of unwanted behaviours
- Creating good toilet habits
- Travel and handling.
We use positive reinforcement to make training fun for you and your puppy.
Note – your pup needs to be under 11 weeks at the start of the course and have had its first vaccination.
Booking is essential as these classes fill up fast so contact your preferred clinic to give your puppy the first few steps to a great life.
Pukekohe, Mondays 5:00-6:00. Call to book: 09 238 7486.
Karaka/Papakura Call to register interest: 09 298 6994 or 07 298 7043
Refund policy for those who miss puppy preschool classes
- Only attended 1 class: 50% discount
- Only attended 2 classes: 30% discount
- Attended 3 or more classes: no discount.